Saturday, April 17, 2010

Todo Q v1.1.10 for Android Released with Widget

Todo Q v1.1.10 includes several new features designed to make managing tasks easier.

  • improved help with new content and screenshots
  • new widget showing next task with time and location
  • improved foursquare venue lookup provider (beta) (see video)

My first task this morning is to replace my video card. It looks like I'm late already.

Todo Q Widget

Clicking the widget opens the task list. (principle of least astonishment)

List of Tasks

Todo Q is available for only $1.99 on the android market.

BBB

1 comment:

  1. Bought the app. Love that it adds selected tasks to my calendar. But I can't seem to link a task to a contact. Not finding a "how to" assign contact to task in help files or posts. Am I missing something somewhere?

    ReplyDelete